Color Management Boot Camp
Basic Training For Your Business
March 11–13, 2014
September 16–18, 2014
|Class Size: 15 students
Member price: $399.00
Non-member price: $549.00
| Drop and Give Us 20
Take control of your color with this hands-on workshop in SGIA's state-of-the-art lab. If you are:
- Struggling with color control
- Having difficulty getting approval from your customers
- Hoping to produce better color
You need to attend SGIA's Color Management Boot Camp to make large-format inkjet color management work for you.
“Being in the same room with color experts for communicating visual information was huge!”
Victor Alexander, Graphics Works Inc.
Although some color concepts are common across the printing industry (offset, flexo, screen), SGIA's exclusive workshop concentrates on the unique aspects of large format inkjet.
SGIA experts will
whip you into shape teach you all about:
- Color theory and principles
- Goals of color management
- Device calibration
- Time-tested color management procedures
- The newest print standards and how you can use them to improve customer satisfaction
- Comparing media profiling methods with popular RIP software, including: Caldera, Onyx, ErgoSoft and Wasatch
“The instructors all were very resourceful and willing to help with the questions I had.”
Tommy Naverette, Bluemedia
Who Should Enlist?
New recruits should include civilians, business owners and production personnel eager to learn how to set up and maintain a color-managed workflow in a production environment.
- Color management concepts
- Print standards and specifications
- Color measurement instrumentation and profiling software
- Instruction for device calibration and media profiling
- Software for profile viewing and quality control
- Hands on small-group RIP workflow workstations and X-rite equipment
This workshop takes place in SGIA's Digital Imaging Lab and classroom facility located in Fairfax, Virginia (a suburb of Washington, DC). The focused, small-class setting allows you to master Color Management. Learn from the industry's top instructors and walk away with confidence and skill. Register now — space is limited. All workshops are taught in English.
*Minimum class size requirements must be met 2 1/2 weeks prior to workshop start date in order to hold workshop. SGIA Registration/Cancellation Policies.
For more information, contact SGIA's Johnny Shell or call SGIA at 888.385.3588.
That is all. Dismissed!