Written September 13, 2021
NAPCO Media (www.napco.com), a subsidiary of PRINTING United Alliance (www.printing.org), is a fast-paced B2B media organization serving industries ranging from printing and promotional products to nonprofit and retail. We specialize in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content on print and digital platforms such as newsletters, magazines, podcasts, social media, and events. Our mission is to build community between the audiences and clients we serve.
In our hiring process, our goal is to develop and retain a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where all employees feel they are respected, treated fairly and given equal opportunity to excel in their careers.
NAPCO Media recognizes our employees are our greatest asset and our benefits package is designed to take good care of our employees. Along with a competitive salary, the comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision programs, company-paid life and disability insurance, paid time off/paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with generous company match and a wide variety of additional benefits.
Our Marketing Department is seeking a Marketing Manager. We are looking for someone that has high marketing and organizational aptitudes and can corral a brand team to develop an annual marketing plan and stay the course. If you want to embrace these responsibilities and drive success for marketing touch points and NAPCO Media -- we have a career for you!
Are you a marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants the opportunity to impart change? Are you creative, dedicated, collaborative, organized, and interested in strengthening our relationship between our brands and audience? Do you have the innate ability to rise above noise and weave together strategic marketing plans through an analytical lens? If so, read on:
In this position you will:
- Be passionate about our audience, clients, team, and our organization.
- Develop annual marketing plans and multi-channel campaigns based on brand goals and objectives (including but not limited to live and virtual event promotion, webinar promotion, asset promotion, sales support, etc.)
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize all brand marketing materials, campaigns, etc. to foster audience growth, sales revenue, event registration, etc.
- Establish, optimize, and ensure consistency of overall brand identity and brand product identity (logos, style guides, websites) and works closely with the Design Department to conceptualize promotional art.
- Work collaboratively across organization to ensure marketing plans are optimized and meet organizational goals.
- Analyze all marketing results and determines how to market smarter and adjust ongoing campaigns and audience segmentation.
- Ensure messaging is supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies.
- Manage projects and works in conjunction with brand teams and business units.
- Oversee logistics in all brand awards programs including creation of landing page, promotion, reporting structure, and announcement of winners.
- Plan and implement for any industry tradeshow event. This includes conceptualization of booth needs, booth build, sales collateral, contact for show management and all show-related vendors, and pre- and post-event promotion.
- Travel (3 to 5 trips annually).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field highly desired.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the marketing space is required (we expect there will be learning on the job).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, marketing automation software, CRM, CMS (Marketo and WordPress a plus).
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- Experience in leveraging social media and SEO.
- Strong computer skills especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and desire to learn.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, good listener, with an ability to conduct or analyze research and synthesize ideas.
NAPCO Media is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.