Safety & Health
Protecting workers is a number-one priority for the printing industry. Safety agencies continue to expand site-specific targeted inspection programs to include companies with 20 employees — it pays to be aware of what you need to do to implement a safety and health program. Take advantage of SGIA's services to integrate safety into your workplace and update your safety and health programs!
Some reports are offered as a member benefit and require login. Not a member? Join SGIA and take advantage of membership benefits.
SGIA Safety Resources
Checklists & Templates:
- Fire Extinguishers Inspection Checklist
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Policy Template
- Emergency Exits Checklist
- Lock Out Tag Out Written Program Template
- Personal Protective Equipment Hazard Assessment Template
- Dust Mask Appendix D Acknowledgment Form of the Respiratory Standard
- Hazard Communication /Chemical Inventory Template
Walking Working Surfaces Packet:
- Walking Working Surfaces Compliance Checklist
- Walking Working Surfaces Ladder Compliance Checklist
- Walking Working Surfaces Periodic Inspection Checklist
- Walking Working Surfaces Training Checklist
- Walking Working Surfaces Ladder Per Use Inspection Checklist
Safety Compliance Assistance
Whether you are looking for information on OSHA violations or how to develop a lockout/tagout program, SGIA can help. For more information or if you have specific questions, please contact SGIA's Government & Business Information Department at email@example.com.