Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
* Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
* Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
* Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
* Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
* Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Bachelor’s Degree or higher and 8-10 years sales experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience in selling large wide format inkjet printers.
* Must be familiar with the Dealer / Distribution Channel with building established relationships.
* Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Must be able to travel up to 70% travel; requires some after hours including weekends.
About Mimaki USA
Mimaki is a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, industrial and textile/apparel markets. Mimaki develops the complete product range for each group; hardware, software and the associated consumable items, such as inks and cutting blades. Mimaki excels in offering innovative, high quality and high reliability products, based upon its aqueous, solvent and UV-curable inkjet technology. In order to meet a wide range of applications in the market, Mimaki pursues the development of advanced on-demand digital printing solutions. Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., (President: Akira Ikeda) Nagano (Japan), is publicly listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange, Inc.
Health Benefits: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s Health Benefit plans on their first date of employment, which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & ADD Insurance.
401(k) Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 30 days of employment. Employees are eligible to contribute up to the IRS maximums on either a pre or post tax basis. The Company offers an employer match equal to 50% of employee contributions for the first 4% of salary that an employee contributes.
Paid Time Off: Employees earn fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year, prorated based on hire date. PTO re-calculates each year and employees receive one additional day per year up to a maximum of 25 days. In addition to ten (10) Company Paid Holidays, employees also receive one (1) Personal Holiday each fiscal year.