Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Manage Mimaki Solutions/Partner analysis which consist of: internal/organic (pilots, tests, etc.) projects; evaluating partnership opportunities; and analyzing, measuring, and developing actionable responses to competitive initiatives.
* Monitor the performance of existing initiatives (both internal and external opportunities).
* Develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all active projects and initiatives.
* Develop business cases for Mimaki and Partner solutions for new opportunities.
* Build a financial model to identify high-priority strategic levers.
* Create 3D printed samples for marketing, tradeshows, and sales.
* Input and track business development opportunities/RFPs/proposals through the entire lifecycle (receipt, response submission, award/loss, etc.).
* Coordinate with Finance and Operations to ensure all information in prepared to setup new items and budget in the accounting, operational and information systems including Microsoft Dynamic AX (AX) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and four (4) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in business development and 3D applications.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
* Preferred experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and AX and Pixologic ZBrush software or similar is a plus.
* Up to 50% travel including weekends.
About Mimaki USA
Mimaki is a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, industrial and textile/apparel markets. Mimaki develops the complete product range for each group; hardware, software and the associated consumable items, such as inks and cutting blades. Mimaki excels in offering innovative, high quality and high reliability products, based upon its aqueous, solvent and UV-curable inkjet technology. In order to meet a wide range of applications in the market, Mimaki pursues the development of advanced on-demand digital printing solutions. Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., (President: Akira Ikeda) Nagano (Japan), is publicly listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange, Inc.
Health Benefits: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s Health Benefit plans on their first date of employment, which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & ADD Insurance.
401(k) Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 30 days of employment. Employees are eligible to contribute up to the IRS maximums on either a pre or post tax basis. The Company offers an employer match equal to 50% of employee contributions for the first 4% of salary that an employee contributes.
Paid Time Off: Employees earn fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year, prorated based on hire date. PTO re-calculates each year and employees receive one additional day per year up to a maximum of 25 days. In addition to ten (10) Company Paid Holidays, employees also receive one (1) Personal Holiday each fiscal year.