Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Installs new or modified equipment at customer's facility to ensure full functionality according to specifications.
* Reviews performance reports and documentation from customers and field representatives, and inspects malfunctioning or damaged product to determine nature and scope of problem.
* Analyzes review and inspection findings to determine source of problem, and recommends repair, replacement, or other corrective action.
* Coordinates problem resolution with engineering, customer service, and other personnel to expedite repairs.
* Provides on-site technical assistance to help troubleshoot and repair equipment.
* Provides a communication link between the customer and the company to help ensure that effective service is provided to the customer.
* Associate’s degree (A. A.) and/or 2 years relative work experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Must have valid driver’s license.
* Up to 60% travel required including after hours and weekends.
About Mimaki USA
Mimaki is a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, industrial and textile/apparel markets. Mimaki develops the complete product range for each group; hardware, software and the associated consumable items, such as inks and cutting blades. Mimaki excels in offering innovative, high quality and high reliability products, based upon its aqueous, solvent and UV-curable inkjet technology. In order to meet a wide range of applications in the market, Mimaki pursues the development of advanced on-demand digital printing solutions. Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., (President: Akira Ikeda) Nagano (Japan), is publicly listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange, Inc.
Health Benefits: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s Health Benefit plans on their first date of employment, which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & ADD Insurance.
401(k) Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 30 days of employment. Employees are eligible to contribute up to the IRS maximums on either a pre or post tax basis. The Company offers an employer match equal to 50% of employee contributions for the first 4% of salary that an employee contributes.
Paid Time Off: Employees earn fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year, prorated based on hire date. PTO re-calculates each year and employees receive one additional day per year up to a maximum of 25 days. In addition to ten (10) Company Paid Holidays, employees also receive one (1) Personal Holiday each fiscal year.