Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Oversee the training schedule and Docebo activities. Update internal database.
* Oversee installation reports. Process and approve reports and submit to Japan.
* Support email inquiries for printer hardware and software.
* Onsite support for repairs, installations, tradeshows, and Field Change Orders (FCO).
* Conduct in-house support for machines brought in for repair.
* Assist with training need for the dealers (hardware and software).
* Assist with any administrative duties within the department.
* Support the RMA/Warranty department when needed.
* Bachelor's degree and/or 3 plus years related experience and/or training in Technical (Electrical, Software, Mechanical, etc.); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience servicing wide-format inkjet printers preferred.
* Must have the ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment.
* Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Must be able to travel up to 40% travel; requires some after hours including weekends.
About Mimaki USA
Mimaki is a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, industrial and textile/apparel markets. Mimaki develops the complete product range for each group; hardware, software and the associated consumable items, such as inks and cutting blades. Mimaki excels in offering innovative, high quality and high reliability products, based upon its aqueous, solvent and UV-curable inkjet technology. In order to meet a wide range of applications in the market, Mimaki pursues the development of advanced on-demand digital printing solutions. Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., (President: Akira Ikeda) Nagano (Japan), is publicly listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange, Inc.
Health Benefits: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s Health Benefit plans on their first date of employment, which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & ADD Insurance.
401(k) Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 30 days of employment. Employees are eligible to contribute up to the IRS maximums on either a pre or post tax basis. The Company offers an employer match equal to 50% of employee contributions for the first 4% of salary that an employee contributes.
Paid Time Off: Employees earn fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year, prorated based on hire date. PTO re-calculates each year and employees receive one additional day per year up to a maximum of 25 days. In addition to ten (10) Company Paid Holidays, employees also receive one (1) Personal Holiday each fiscal year.