Responsible for setting up and operating an automatic digital printing device according to written and/or verbal instructions, established company procedures, safety, and quality guidelines
• Gets production order and job assignments from supervisor
• Verifies details of job orders and assignments
• Solves imaging problems and makes adjustments to mechanical operation of device
• Has knowledge of digital ink systems
• Has good understanding of digital substrates
• Sets up printer according to established company guidelines, safety, and job
• Prints job maintaining optimum production rate, color density, registration, and quality standard within company and customer guidelines, and makes adjustments as required.
• Completes production records
• Ensures proper cleanliness of printer, work station, and immediate area
• May be required to train others to operate printer
• Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment
• Large format printing experience with HP and Flatbed Printers
• Decal printing for vehicles
• Capable of learning new print equipment and software
• Able to keep up in a fast paced work environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Requires considerable computer knowledge and one to three years of digital printing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have good judgment of color, design, and printing quality.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Carries out conduct and leadership responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, safety, and applicable laws.