• Create work orders with relevant and accurate job specifications and instructions, print and submit to production.
• Manage order related file transfers, submissions and pre-flighting.
• Communicate critical order information, changes and updates to production personnel, verbally and in writing.
• Work with Senior Project Manager and key individuals in each production department to brainstorm and plan most effective method for producing orders.
• Update sales and customers of current order status.
• Participate in daily production meetings.
• Meet with customers, on-site and off-site, to review order related information such as color matching, installation or fulfillment requirements.
• Create estimates from supplied specifications.
• Complete and submit material requests to purchasing and follow up on requests as needed.
• Coordinate out-of-town installations with outside vendors and create purchase orders accordingly.
• Coordinate local installations with internal install team and enter details into install calendar.
• Close orders upon completion, ensuring all pricing information is accurate, and submit to accounting for invoice generation.
• Manage internal production approvals and file approvals in the corresponding location.
• Ability to read, write and speak the English language at a 12th grade level.
• Ability to perform basic math calculations including addition, subtraction and multiplication.
• Two or more years’ experience as a Project Manager, CSR or Estimator in a digital grand format printing environment.
• Ability to learn, identify and distinguish common grand format printing materials.
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with customers and account executives.
• Strong computer skills including the ability to type 50+ wpm and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and plan your workload effectively.
• Strong attention to detail.
• A positive attitude when working with others.
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees and upper management both orally and in writing.
• Knowledge of basic measuring devices (ruler, tape measure, etc.).
This is a full-time, day shift or night shift position. The person in this role needs to have flexible hours including, evenings/weekends occasionally to support project work. Some amount of travel may be required of less than 10% a year for projects. DVC offers company phone, paid time off; paid holidays; medical, vision and dental benefits; 401k with company match as well as competitive compensation for the right candidate. To learn more about us, visit our website at www.dandreavisual.com.