• Work with Adobe Creative Suite and other graphics programs for pre-flight.
• Organize and prepare digital files.
• Speak with clients to understand and write-up the order.
• Process digital files on Windows and Apple platforms.
• Perform quality control checks on each job produced
• Gather, organize, and wrap completed work for delivery to customer.
• Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
• Work with project management, production staff and sales staff to ensure customer expectations are met.
• Be a self-starting, highly motivated person who works well with teams.
• Training in Pre-flight, RIP and/or Design is a plus.
• Experience in Color printing facility is a plus.
• Ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite products
• Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator proficiency for file setup
• Excellent organizational/time-management skills in a deadline-based environment.
• Great verbal and written skills.
• Experience with RIP software is a plus.