Basic daily tasks::
- Building digital design proofs for the customer's review and approval, using existing templates and following customer driven instructions.
- Breaking down artwork into color separations and processing it for screen printing production.
- Communicating with the Account Managers to ensure accuracy and timeliness of order processing.
- Data entry: inputting printing specifications into the database (ink colors, print order, ink type, mesh count, art size, etc)
- Manipulating existing art or cleaning up low quality images using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Producing custom cut vinyl pieces and preparing the corresponding paperwork for production.
Skills necessary for the position::
-Proficient with Macintosh, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
-Highly detail oriented. Being thorough and precise is required to be successful in this position.
- Flexibility and a willingness to change course at the last minute, accommodating rush jobs or unexpected changes that come up.
- Team player: Each department is highly dependent on one another. A willingness to promptly support and assist team members, even if it is not in the job description, is imperative.
- Able to self-manage a daily work load and confidently make smart executive decisions on the fly. The work load in this position fluctuates in varying degrees throughout the year. It requires being able to plan ahead and schedule the day accordingly.