Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Manage and meet sales targets while achieving gross margin targets.
• Establish and oversee the regional network of dealers and extended sales partners.
• Represent the company at trade shows, road shows, seminars and open houses to increase and attract new business and support brand development and awareness.
• Report daily industry observations, end user and distribution channel needs, market trends, and help to analyze and develop segmentation, targeting, and product positioning initiatives. Share with entire Sales and Marketing team industry expertise.
• Train and work with dealer sales staff to develop knowledge and key skills important to closing new sales.
• Plan time and activities, maintain records in CRM, and perform required administrative tasks to ensure effective and efficient management of the Region.
• Coordinate closely with Marketing on all marketing activities, product launches, and customer and dealer facing initiatives.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher and 8-10 years sales experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience in selling large wide format inkjet printers.
• Must be familiar with the Dealer / Distribution Channel with building established relationships.
• Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be able to travel up to 50% travel; requires some afterhours including weekends.
About Mimaki USA
Mimaki is a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, industrial and textile/apparel markets. Mimaki develops the complete product range for each group; hardware, software and the associated consumable items, such as inks and cutting blades. Mimaki excels in offering innovative, high quality and high reliability products, based upon its aqueous, solvent and UV-curable inkjet technology. In order to meet a wide range of applications in the market, Mimaki pursues the development of advanced on-demand digital printing solutions. Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., (President: Akira Ikeda) Nagano (Japan), is publicly listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange, Inc.
Health Benefits: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s Health Benefit plans on their first date of employment, which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & ADD Insurance.
401(k) Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 30 days of employment. Employees are eligible to contribute up to the IRS maximums on either a pre or post tax basis. The Company offers an employer match equal to 50% of employee contributions for the first 4% of salary that an employee contributes.
Paid Time Off: Employees earn fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year, prorated based on hire date. PTO re-calculates each year and employees receive one additional day per year up to a maximum of 25 days. In addition to ten (10) Company Paid Holidays, employees also receive one (1) Personal Holiday each