1. Contacts prospective and current customers to solicit sales of company products and services.
2. Promotes and sells products and services through suggestive sales techniques to meet and surpass profitability goals.
3. Provides customer with detailed product price quotations and additional details as appropriate.
4. Receives customer inquiries, and performs follow up procedures to include providing price quotes, new product information, and receiving feedback regarding company products and services.
5. Follows up with sales leads generated through incoming calls, advertising campaigns and other promotional efforts.
6. Operates company vehicles to travel to customer locations to present company products, services and pricing information in a professional manner.
7. Applies technical knowledge of company products and services to best meet customer needs.
8. Maintains appropriate records for the development of sales forecasts for each customer.
9. Understands and supports company sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective service to all customers, and foster the development of long term business relationships.
10. Assists and resolves customer complaints in a timely manner, notifies management of problems and suggests corrective actions.
11. Coordinate production, manufacturing and distribution of client material with all departments to ensure total client satisfaction.
12. Fill out and complete pre-production order specification form, detailing parameters of job.
13. Maintain ongoing contact with clients to receive feedback regarding all aspects of work flow such as shipment dates, special needs, product updates, feasible improvements and problems.
14. Apply knowledge of the company's physical plant to best meet client needs.
15. Create and maintain customer files with appropriate documentation.
16. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Oral Communication Skills
Marketing & Sales Technique
The Sales Representative may exert up to 25 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. This position may require sitting for long periods of time, but will frequently be moving about the office. Will need to position oneself for filing. Must be able to communicate information effectively with internal and external customers. Reading and analysis of data is required. Reasonable accommodations can be made if necessary.
Prior Sales experience required.
Valid Drivers License - Must meet insurance underwriting requirements.