Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Create, refine and produce printed samples to highlight product capabilities.
• Develop strong understanding of new and existing products and their attributes.
• Review and optimize product performance to address and fulfill customer requirements.
• Provide guidance and assistance in preparation and delivery of marketing collaterals.
• Develop training programs and educational workshops for sales reps, dealers and customers.
• Develop ideas for business process simplification and cost reduction initiatives.
• Assist with customer demonstrations as well as producing samples, trade show graphics, and other graphics for the marketing team to support sales.
• Conduct product demonstrations, document solutions and workflows, and provide training both in the demo room and during road shows.
• Travel up to 50% is required, with some possible international travel.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 2 - 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, including Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. Experience with CorelDraw, 3D applications, Camtasia, video editing, and color correction a plus.
• Experience with UV Inkjet, screen or pad printing preferred. Offset, flexographic, web or other digital experience is helpful. Experience with Mimaki equipment and software a plus.
• Experience with Design and Sign making.
• Preferred knowledge of CorelDraw, Color Correction, Calabara, Flexi and/or Onyx.
About Mimaki USA
Mimaki is a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, industrial and textile/apparel markets. Mimaki develops the complete product range for each group; hardware, software and the associated consumable items, such as inks and cutting blades. Mimaki excels in offering innovative, high quality and high reliability products, based upon its aqueous, solvent and UV-curable inkjet technology. In order to meet a wide range of applications in the market, Mimaki pursues the development of advanced on-demand digital printing solutions. Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., (President: Akira Ikeda) Nagano (Japan), is publicly listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange, Inc.
Health Benefits: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s Health Benefit plans on their first date of employment, which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & ADD Insurance.
401(k) Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 30 days of employment. Employees are eligible to contribute up to the IRS maximums on either a pre or post tax basis. The Company offers an employer match equal to 50% of employee contributions for the first 4% of salary that an employee contributes.
Paid Time Off: Employees earn fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year, prorated based on hire date. PTO re-calculates each year and employees receive one additional day per year up to a maximum of 25 days. In addition to ten (10) Company Paid Holidays, employees also receive one (1) Personal Holiday each fiscal year.