Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Provide dealer support for sales with sales training, ROIs, cost analyses and application development.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and 5+ years relative work experience in the wide-format printing industry.
• Must have sales experience selling wide-format inkjet printers and cutting plotters for the sign and graphics, textile and industrial markets.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong expertise in developing, implementing and communicating channel programs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of an organization.
• Up to 50 - 70% travel required, including weekends.
Competitive salary based on experience - Salary PLUS Comission
Commissions paid quarterly with an UNCAPPED commission structure.
Mileage and travel reimbursement
About Mimaki USA
Mimaki is a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, industrial and textile/apparel markets. Mimaki develops the complete product range for each group; hardware, software and the associated consumable items, such as inks and cutting blades. Mimaki excels in offering innovative, high quality and high reliability products, based upon its aqueous, solvent and UV-curable inkjet technology. In order to meet a wide range of applications in the market, Mimaki pursues the development of advanced on-demand digital printing solutions. Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., (President: Akira Ikeda) Nagano (Japan), is publicly listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange, Inc.
Health Benefits: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s Health Benefit plans on their first date of employment, which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & ADD Insurance.
401(k) Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 30 days of employment. Employees are eligible to contribute up to the IRS maximums on either a pre or post tax basis. The Company offers an employer match equal to 50% of employee contributions for the first 4% of salary that an employee contributes.
Paid Time Off: Employees earn fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year, prorated based on hire date. PTO re-calculates each year and employees receive one additional day per year up to a maximum of 25 days. In addition to ten (10) Company Paid Holidays, employees also receive one (1) Personal Holiday each fiscal year.