Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Produce stock samples for Sales/Marketing kits for tradeshows, open house events, and dealers.
• Conduct product demonstrations, document solutions and workflows, and provide training in the demo room at customer locations and during road shows.
• Create, refine and produce printed samples to highlight product capabilities.
• Must be willing to travel up to 50% including weekends.
• Associate’s Degree and/or a minimum of 2+ years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have print production experience on wide-format inkjet printers and cutting plotters for the sign and graphics, textile and industrial markets.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop Illustrator and InDesign; other industry software.
• Preferred knowledge of CorelDraw, Color Correction, and/or Onyx.
About Mimaki USA
Mimaki is a leading manufacturer of wide-format inkjet printers and cutting machines for the sign/graphics, industrial and textile/apparel markets. Mimaki develops the complete product range for each group; hardware, software and the associated consumable items, such as inks and cutting blades. Mimaki excels in offering innovative, high quality and high reliability products, based upon its aqueous, solvent and UV-curable inkjet technology. In order to meet a wide range of applications in the market, Mimaki pursues the development of advanced on-demand digital printing solutions. Mimaki Engineering Co. Ltd., (President: Akira Ikeda) Nagano (Japan), is publicly listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange, Inc.
Health Benefits: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s Health Benefit plans on their first date of employment, which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & ADD Insurance
401(k) Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 30 days of employment. Employees are eligible to contribute up to the IRS maximums on either a pre or post tax basis. The Company offers an employer match equal to 50% of employee contributions for the first 4% of salary that an employee contributes.
Paid Time Off: Employees earn fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year, prorated based on hire date. PTO re-calculates each year and employees receive one additional day per year up to a maximum of 25 days. In addition to ten (10) Company Paid Holidays, employees also receive one (1) Personal Holiday each fiscal year.