• Make daily customer visits and build relationships. Follow-up on customer quotes.
• Provide technical training or technical information to distributor sales staff.
• Provide feedback reports to the President regarding customer contacts. Collect as much information regarding the sales process from distributors in the territory.
• Represent the company at trade shows and industry gatherings.
• Extensive travel as required.
• Communication, sales, and customer service skills.
• Fundamental technical knowledge of screen printing industry. Prefer experience with emulsions, water based inks, discharge inks, fabric, film and chemical screen cleaners.
• Build strong relationships with customers; understanding their screen printing needs.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with both written and oral methods such as email, phone calls, trade shows, etc.
• Make consistently good scheduling decisions about visiting customers throughout the territory. Make efficient use of time and resources.
Required Experience and Training:
• Two years of sales, production or customer service experience in the screen printing industry.
• Valid driver’s license
Competitive Benefits Package includes: Medical plan, 401K IRA, Profit sharing plan, sales vehicle provided, travel expense, fuel reimbursement, and phone allowance. Salary: $48K-$65K based on experience and over-ride commission program.
Chemical Consultants, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, citizenship status, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, membership or application for membership in an uniformed service, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director of Human Resources.
Texas Screen Printing Regional Sales Representative