Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Establishes professional business relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
• Achievement of assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Provide dealer support for sales with sales training, ROIs, cost analyses and application development.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and 3 plus years relative work experience, such as a comprehensive sales knowledge of flatbed and wide format digital inkjet markets.
• Must be knowledgeable in large format digital inkjet printing industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
• Strong expertise in developing, implementing and communicating channel programs.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of an organization.
• Outstanding organization and time management skills.
• Ability to develop innovative solutions and demonstrate good use of independent judgement.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Up to 70% travel required, including weekends.
Health Benefits: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s Health Benefit plans on their first date of employment, which include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life & ADD Insurance.
401(k) Retirement Plan: Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 30 days of employment. Employees are eligible to contribute up to the IRS maximums on either a pre or post tax basis. The Company offers an employer match equal to 50% of employee contributions for the first 4% of salary that an employee contributes.
Paid Time Off: Employees earn fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in the first year, prorated based on hire date. PTO re-calculates each year and employees receive one additional day per year up to a maximum of 25 days. In addition to ten (10) Company Paid Holidays, employees also receive one (1) Personal Holiday each fiscal year.