Call for Proposals: 2019 Digital Textile Printing Conference
Written March 14, 2019
Categories: Press Release
For Immediate Release
March 14, 2019
Contact: Kate Achelpohl, SGIA
Fourth annual conference by SGIA and AATCC focuses on topics including
automation, test methods, business models and market conditions.
Fairfax, Va. — The Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists (AATCC) are accepting presentation proposals for the 2019 Digital Textile Printing Conference (December 11 - 12; Durham, N.C.).
The 2019 conference program will focus on solutions-based topics in the following areas:
- Global market conditions and economic forecasts for digital textile printing
- On-demand printing
- Latest developments in design software, design considerations and best practices for digital textile printing
- Color Workflow & Designing for Digital Textiles
- Technology advances in digital textile printers, inks and production/RIP software
- Digital textile workflows
- Case studies
- Textile finishing and cut-and-sew
- Automation in digital textile manufacturing
- Test methods for digitally printed textiles
- Emerging business models in digital textile printing
- Digital transformation and its influence on supply chain relationships
“Now in its fourth year, this conference stands above all others in delivering relevant, cutting-edge content. Speakers gain exclusive exposure within the digital textile printing community and increase their recognition as industry experts,” said SGIA Vice President, Print Technology and Training, Johnny Shell. “Attendees are a mixture of suppliers, printers, brand manufacturers and educators.”
Presentations should be seminar style, 30 minutes long, and either a single-or multi-presenter lecture or panel discussion. Proposals must be in English and include:
- Session title and topic
- One-paragraph description of session
- Three learning objectives
- Full contact information for presenter(s), including name, company, phone number, email address
Presenters are not required to be members of SGIA or AATCC, and there are no fees attached to submitting a proposal.
Submit proposals to Johnny Shell at email@example.com by May 31, 2019. The conference development team will review all abstracts and notify submitters of their status. Presenters receive complimentary registration to the conference.
SGIA is a trade association for the leaders of the 21st Century printing industry. SGIA members are bold, driven, creative and riding a wave of technology and innovation. In addition to providing high-quality information and educational resources designed to help move the printing community forward, SGIA produces the leading trade shows PRINTING United (Dallas, October 23 – 25, 2019) and Graphics of the Americas (Miami, February 27 – 29, 2020).