Register now for the 2015 SGIA Printed Electronics Symposium, Tuesday and Wednesday, November 3–4 (Please note: You must register for the Symposium during SGIA Expo registration). Get a firsthand look at the latest technical advancements and production processes that are driving this growing industry. Confirmed sessions include:
- Advances in Capacitive-Touch Switches
- Modular Digital Manufacturing Solutions Topic
- New Materials for Printed Electronics, Conductive Ink Developments
- Organic Printed Electronics
- Managing Teams to Build A Lean Organization
- Printed Electronics: Expanding to Meet Shrinking Technology
- Advanced Screen Printing Meshes
Symposium attendees will:
- Experience two days of educational sessions focused on a wide range of topics.
- Discuss new and innovative applications directly with suppliers and industry experts at the Symposium and on the trade show floor at the Expo.
- Benefit from critical networking opportunities with industry peers from around the world.
SGIA has partnered with IPC — Association Connecting Electronics Industries® to offer two education sessions this year at the Expo. IPC is a global trade association dedicated to furthering the competitive excellence and financial success of its members, who are participants in the electronics industry. In pursuit of these objectives, IPC will devote resources to management improvement and technology enhancement programs, the creation of relevant standards, protection of the environment, and pertinent government relations.