This two-day graphic installation class, based on the skills installers need in order to pass PDAA's rigorous Master Certification tests, builds a firm foundation of skills by focusing on technique, quality and knowledge. We will cover a wide variety of applications (walls, floors, windows and digital full print car wraps) using different films ranging from calendared for flat surface installations including walls and windows, to cast vinyl for high quality vehicle wraps.
We'll cover topics such as:
- Understanding Vinyl
- Graphic Installation Steps
- Flat Surface Wrap Project
- Car Wrap Preparation and Installation
- Knife (and Knifeless) Skills
- Finishing Well
Attendees will receive over $500 worth of tools and material just for attending.
- Tool Kit (Squeegee, knife, air-release tool, application glove, magnets)
- Each paid attendee will receive a 54" x 20 yard kit of Arlon SLX Cast Wrap and Series 3270 Overlaminate.
Lunch will be provided on-site each day.
SGIA may on occasion take photographs and/or video of its program participants for use in print materials or by electronic methods. Your entry into SGIA facilities, participation in SGIA programs or participation in SGIA events grants permission for SGIA to use these photographs and/or video in its marketing and public relations efforts.