This boot camp is conducted at EFI's Fremont, CA, facility located at 6750 Dumbarton Cir, Fremont CA 94555
Take control of your color with this hands-on workshop in EFI's facility. If you are:
- Struggling with color control
- Having difficulty getting approval from your customers
- Wanting to produce better and more consistent color
You need to attend Color Management Groups event at EFI as SGIA certified instructors take you through the SGIA Color Management boot camp to make large-format inkjet color management work for you.
“Being in the same room with color experts for communicating visual information was huge!” Victor Alexander, Graphics Works Inc.
Although some color concepts are common across the printing industry (offset, flexo, screen), SGIA's exclusive workshop concentrates on the unique aspects of large format inkjet.
SGIA certified instructors will teach you all about:
- Color theory and principles
- Goals of color management
- Device calibration
- Time-tested color management procedures
- The newest print standards and how you can use them to improve customer satisfaction
- Spot Color management and verification
- Print Validation
- Hands-on media profiling with EFI Fiery XF
“The instructors all were very resourceful and willing to help with the questions I had.” Tommy Naverette, Bluemedia
Registration for this class is managed by Color Management Group and you can sign up at ColorManagement.com
- Color management concepts
- Print standards and specifications
- Color measurement instrumentation and profiling software
- Instruction for device calibration and media profiling
- Print Verification
- Hands on RIP workstations, barbieri and X-rite equipment
- Software for profile viewing and quality control
This workshop is conducted by SGIA certified instructors and takes place in EFI's Fremont, CA, facility. The focused, small-class setting allows you to master Color Management. Learn from the industry's top instructors and walk away with confidence and skill. Register now — space is limited. All workshops are taught in English.
SGIA may on occasion take photographs and/or video of its program participants for use in print materials or by electronic methods. Your entry into SGIA facilities, participation in SGIA programs or participation in SGIA events grants permission for SGIA to use these photographs and/or video in its marketing and public relations efforts.
*Minimum class size requirements must be met 3 weeks prior to workshop start date in order to hold workshop. Do not book your travel until you are notified that the class is a "go."
That is all. Dismissed!
Download the SGIA Control Image and bring your prints to the class with you.