Important note: This workshop will be located at the classroom facility of Mimaki USA Inc located at 150 Satellite Blvd NE #A, Suwanee, GA 30024
Whether you are starting up a business, or a business needing to improve your product line, learn from the experts about one of the industry's hottest trends for banners, soft signage, and interior applications. Our hands-on training saves business money in production costs and helps to avoid costly reprints.
This Mission is a must for:
- Anyone struggling with wide-format dye sublimation color control
- Those looking for better profiles (less ink, more color)
- Printers who need dye sublimation specifics about materials, inks and processes for your business model that raise profitability.
Make wide-format sublimation work for you with SGIA’s exclusive OPERATION SUBLIMATION.
“The Dye sub class I attended in 2017 was very helpful. The knowledge the instructors brought to the plate was thorough, what was learned has been applied and has helped tremendously. Thank you for putting on such great workshops and instructional courses.”
Rudy Comparan, AAA Flag & Banner
Receive hands-on training by SGIA agents about:
- Dye sublimation ink technologies
- What makes a great paper
- RIP software for dye sublimation -- reduce ink usage and hit those spot (or brand colors)
- Color management for dye sublimation
- Costs and return on investment
- Transfer vs. Direct Print
- Fabric dos and don'ts
- Flatbed and rotary heat presses
- Systems and equipment
- Products and substrates
- Troubleshooting tips and techniques
- Instruction for device calibration and media profiling
- Hands-on small-group RIP workflow with barbieri and X-rite devices
This workshop takes place in Mimaki's headquarters and classroom facility located in Suwanee, GA. The focused, small-class setting allows you to master Wide-Format Dye Sublimation. Learn from the industry's top instructors and walk away with confidence and skill. Register now — space is limited.
SGIA may on occasion take photographs and/or video of its program participants for use in print materials or by electronic methods. Your entry into SGIA facilities, participation in SGIA programs or participation in SGIA events grants permission for SGIA to use these photographs and/or video in its marketing and public relations efforts.
*Minimum class size requirements must be met three weeks prior to Workshop start date in order to hold Workshop. All Workshops are taught in English.