In this SGIA color management boot camp held at Marabu's facility in Charleston, SC, you will learn from the SGIA certified instructors about color theory and principles, goals of color management, device callibration, time-tested procedures, newest print standards, and print verification. A particular focus will be on managing color with UV inks.
This boot camp is conducted at Marabu's facility located at 2460-A Remount Road, North Charleston, SC.
Take control of your color with this hands-on workshop in Marabu's facility. If you are:
- Struggling with color control
- Having difficulty getting approval from your customers
- Wanting to produce better and more consistent color
You need to attend Marabu's event, as SGIA certified instructors take you through the SGIA Color Management Boot Camp to make large-format inkjet color management work for you. Attendees of this workshop will receive a link to take the online assessment (a $75 value) and the control print submission fee (a $75 value) for the SGIA Digital Color Professional certification program.
“The highlight was by far the actual hands on training and access to several individuals that allowed for more of a brainstorming way of answering questions and problems.” David Kennedy, Graphic Resource.
Although some color concepts are common across the printing industry (offset, flexo, screen), SGIA's exclusive workshop concentrates on the unique aspects of large format inkjet. This class will prepare you for the Digital Color Professional Certification program.
SGIA certified instructors will teach you all about:
- Color theory and principles
- Goals of color management
- Device calibration
- Time-tested color management procedures
- The newest print standards and how you can use them to improve customer satisfaction
- Hands-on media profiling
- Spot Color management and verification
- Print Validation/Verification
“I would recommend this work shop to anyone involved in the printing industry! .” Sarah Concannon, Creative Cause Solutions
- Color management concepts
- Print standards and specifications
- Color measurement instrumentation and profiling software
- Instruction for device calibration and media profiling
- Print Verification
- Hands on RIP workstations, barbieri and X-rite equipment
- Software for profile viewing and quality control
This workshop is conducted by SGIA certified instructors and takes place in Marabu's Charleston, SC, facility. The focused, small-class setting allows you to master Color Management. Learn from the industry's top instructors and walk away with confidence and skill. Register now — space is limited. All workshops are taught in English.
*Minimum class size requirements must be met 3 weeks prior to workshop start date in order to hold workshop. Do not book your travel until you are notified that the class is a "go."
SGIA may on occasion take photographs and/or video of its program participants for use in print materials or by electronic methods. Your entry into SGIA facilities, participation in SGIA programs or participation in SGIA events grants permission for SGIA to use these photographs and/or video in its marketing and public relations efforts.
That is all. Dismissed!
Download the SGIA Control Image and bring your prints to the class with you.