In this SGIA Color Management Boot Camp hosted by Alder Technology and sponsored by EFI in Norcross, GA you will learn from SGIA certified instructors about color theory and principles, goals of color management, device callibration, time-tested procedures, newest print standards, spot colors, and print verification. This boot camp will use EFI Fiery XF as its RIP software.
This boot camp is conducted at EFI's facility located at 4955 Avalon Ridge Pkwy, Ste 300, Norcross, GA
Take control of your color with this hands-on workshop in EFI's facility. If you are:
- Struggling with color control
- Having difficulty getting approval from your customers
- Wanting to produce better and more consistent color
- Curious about brand and spot colors
You need to attend Alder Technology's event at EFI as SGIA certified instructors take you through the SGIA Color Management boot camp to make large-format inkjet color management work for you.
“The light went on for me when I understood why GCR is so important!” Barry Key, Galileo Consulting.
Although some color concepts are common across the printing industry (offset, flexo, screen), SGIA's exclusive workshop concentrates on the unique aspects of large format inkjet.
SGIA certified instructors will teach you all about:
- Color theory and principles
- Goals of color management
- Device calibration
- Time-tested color management procedures
- The newest print standards, including Brand specifications
- Spot Color management and verification
- Print Validation
- Hands-on media profiling with EFI Fiery XF
“I'm looking forward to more consistent color with less finger crossing!” Mike Althaus, Corporate Communications Group
- Color management concepts
- Print standards and specifications
- Color measurement instrumentation and profiling software
- Instruction for device calibration and media profiling
- Print Verification
- Hands on RIP workstations, Barbieri and X-rite equipment
- Software for profile viewing and quality control
This workshop is conducted by SGIA certified instructors and takes place in EFI's Atlanta, GA, facility. The focused, small-class setting allows you to master principles of color management. Learn from the industry's top instructors and walk away with confidence and skill. Register now — space is limited. All workshops are taught in English.
SGIA may on occasion take photographs and/or video of its program participants for use in print materials or by electronic methods. Your entry into SGIA facilities, participation in SGIA programs or participation in SGIA events grants permission for SGIA to use these photographs and/or video in its marketing and public relations efforts.
*Minimum class size requirements must be met 30 days prior to workshop start date in order to hold workshop. Do not book your travel until you are notified that the class is a "go."
Download the SGIA Control Image and bring your prints to the class with you.