Back by Popular Demand: SGIA's Original Zone
Due to overwhelming demand, SGIA was able to secure additional square footage on the SGIA Expo floor to host the ever-popular Garment Zone. We're talking one Zone: All garment, all the time. Get a first-hand look at digital garment decoration technologies and identify a solution that fits your needs. See the latest screen printing and special-effect techniques, and add a little flare to your garments, and your business.
One Zone. All garment, all the time.
Get first-hand, in-depth experience with apparel decoration technologies, and identify a solution that fits your needs, in the highly interactive and sales-free SGIA Garment Zone (Booth 4617).
Garment Screen Printing
Experience sales-free, interactive demonstrations on today's popular technology trends in garment screen printing:
- High-end printing techniques like simulated and 4-color process
- Fashion shirt treatments for added value
- Computer-to-screen and film technologies
- Pre-registration systems that speed production
- Manual and automatic presses
- Special-effect inks
- Printing formulas and parameters for popular fabrics
Digital Apparel Decoration
See live demonstrations to learn about capabilities, limitations, similarities and differences among the various digital decoration platforms for apparel in a "no-sales" environment. This exciting Zone targets the unique needs of new and seasoned garment decorators and features a full range of digital technologies available for apparel:
- Direct to garment inkjet and pre-treatment equipment
- Desktop and wide-format dye sublimation
- Heat transfer
- Heat-applied materials
Zone demonstrations will cover a wide range of topics, such as:
- Proper pre-treatment for direct-to-garment inkjet printing
- All-over dye sublimation
- Cut-and-sew workflow options
- Heat-applied materials
- Existing and near-future technology advancements in materials, inks and software
- Color management and workflow solutions
- New techniques, time-saving tricks and new developments that will help prevent errors and improve productivity
Current trends and consumer demands are increasing the need for fully customized apparel in markets like outdoor retail, teen sports, urban fashion and runway-ready apparel.
The Garment Zone represents a wide-range of solutions for all types of decorating options so you can see the latest and talk with our experts to find a solution that best fits your needs!