SGIA wants to recognize your company for its sustainable business practices, those decisions that lower expenses and improve environmental footprints for your company. Let us know about your successes by applying for the Sustainable Business Recognition award.
SGIA’s Sustainable Business Recognition award spotlights member companies that have implemented a project that:
• Improved employee safety and health
• Reduced environmental impact
• Improved business efficiency
We encourage businesses to look at projects focused on energy use reduction, recycling, joining the SmartWay program for more efficient shipping and transportation, or implementing an employee wellness plan that focuses on the health and safety of your workforce. This is not an exhaustive list, however, and member companies can implement any project that accomplishes the above goals.
Award: Once all submissions have been received, SGIA will present the Sustainable Business Recognition award to all member facilities that demonstrate how they are improving their sustainable business practices as listed above. Projects must have been implemented in 2017 for recognition in 2018.
Submit your application online through this survey.
All applications must be submitted by March 31, 2018.
Congratulations to 2017’s Sustainable Business Recognition Award Honorees!
- 3M Commercial Graphics (Saint Paul, MN)
- Arjowiggins Graphics (Stamford, CT)
- Auto Trim Design Inc (Concord, ON)
- Avery Dennison NTP AS (Gaupne, Norway)
- Boston Barricade Company (Vero Beach, FL)
- CanvasPop LLC (Las Vegas, NV)
- DesignTex Surface Imaging (Portland, ME)
- Douglass Screen Printers Inc (Lakeland, FL)
- Empire Screen Printing (Onalaksa, WI)
- GFX International (Grayslake, IL)
- Global Products Inc (Saint Peters, MO)
- iPrint Digital Limited (Kingston, Jamaica)
- LSG, LLC. (Tampa, FL)
- Meisel, A Division of RR Donnelley (Carrollton, TX)
- Ministicks.com (Buffalo, NY)
- Modernistic (Stillwater, MN)
- Piedmont Plastics Inc (Charlotte, NC)
- SENFA - DECOPRINT (Selestat, France)
- Sihl The Coating Company (Fiskerville, RI)
- Spector and Co (St-Laurent, QC)
- TASUS (Hamilton, ON)
- Yunker Industries Inc (Elkhorn, WI)