Reduce and Manage Energy Expenses
SGIA has endorsed APPI Energy to provide data-driven procurement solutions that reduce and manage electricity and natural gas supply costs for members on an ongoing basis. Every day, APPI Energy identifies the wide range of energy supplier prices across the U.S. and utilizes that data to provide the lowest prices available among many vetted, competing suppliers.
Average SGIA Member Savings: $2,300 annually!
Details of APPI Energy’s Energy Procurement Process:
- Discuss member’s current status, develop a procurement strategy and a plan of action
- Retrieve, analyze, and review account information and usage data
- Formulate an electronic Request For Proposal (“RFP”)
- Submit RFPs to qualified competitive energy suppliers
- Utilize an online reverse auction platform, where applicable
- Process responses from suppliers to the RFPs and review responses with member
- Process all documents and implement the member’s energy service with the new supplier
- Provide ongoing consulting and account service to member for the duration of the term of the agreement
- Monitor energy markets, suppliers, and prices and review information with member
APPI Energy can assist you with ...
- APPI Energy Solutions
- Natural Gas Management
- Energy Procurement
- APPI Energy Efficiency Solutions_LED Lighting Retrofit
- APPI Energy Intelligence Suite
- Top Five Differentiators
- Where Does APPI Work in the U.S.
To take advantage of this membership benefit program, contact Carrie Shepard at APPI Energy at 667-330-1167.