Save on Shipping Costs
The PRINTING United Alliance program saves you a minimum of 80% off published rates on both inbound and outbound, long or short haul, LTL shipping with YRC Freight.* Most participating members easily save more money than the cost of annual membership.
Our association partnerships Deliver Benefits including the ability to:
• Aggregate volumes across all of its members to negotiate competitive volume discounts with carriers
• Facilitate collaboration and information sharing across its member shippers
• Provide other transportation management and administrative services as required by its members
YRC Freight – one of the largest North American freight companies – coordinates the efficient movement of freight to over 40,000 direct points. Exhibitors trust YRC freight to ship their trade show booths - see how they can help you with your YRC Tradeshow Shipping Capabilities.
Experience the combined power of three best in class next-day regional Less-Than-Truckload companies
(Holland, New Penn, Reddaway), the scope and size of YRC Freight, and our in-house freight brokerage (HNRY Logistics) combined with cutting edge technology to provide our customers with turnkey solutions for their supply chain needs.
Access one of the largest LTL providers in North America, all through a single point of contact.
- A minimum of 80% On-Bill Discount — outbound and inbound, long or short haul
- Reduced COD fee: $30 Charge — $80 minimum savings regardless of item price
- No additional charge for single shipments — $40 savings
- No additional charge for residential delivery — $122 minimum savings
- No additional charge for notification before delivery — $52.50 savings
- Full Discount on interline shipments originating with YRC
- Reduced Cross-Border Management Fee on Canadian Shipments only $1 — up to a $160 savings
* Discount only applies to continental United States & shipments between United States and Canada.
For more information on how you can save big with PRINTING United Alliance's discount freight program, contact email@example.com or call SGIA at 888-385-3588.
Savings with UPS
When it comes to your business shipments, you don’t want any delays or surprises –– everything should be delivered on time, every time. UPS understands that shipping is a key part of your business, and we’re
provide the reliability you expect.
Here’s a look at what you’ll receive as a member (USA only) when you enroll in the UPS Savings Program:
- Big savings. It’s pretty simple – the more you ship, the more you save. Once enrolled, your company will be eligible to receive savings up to 32% on small package shipments, and savings that start at 75% on LTL freight shipments.
- Small package and LTL in one place. No more scrambling to find different carriers to ship your small package and LTL freight shipments – with UPS and UPS Freight, you’ve got access to a wide range of shipping capabilities all under one roof.
- Advanced technology. UPS’s advanced technology makes processing, shipping and billing easier than ever. Process shipments through WorldShip®, track them through Quantum View®, and keep track of your bills and invoices through the Billing Center quickly and easily.
- Dedicated support. UPS’s dedicated customer service team is committed to ensuring a stress-free shipping experience. They’ll be happy to walk you through the entire shipping process and answer any questions you may have.
For more information on how you can save, contact UPS at (866)443-9303 or UPSFreightAssociations@ups.com.