Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to reset your password.
The PRINTING United Alliance membership team is here for you! If you need a password reset, there are several ways you can contact our team.
- By Phone: call (703) 385-1335
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- By Live Chat: click the blue bubble at the bottom of any webpage and our operators will be available for all questions
Support Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am–5:00 pm
How to update keywords and get listed in directories.
As a benefit for corporate-level members, your company may be listed in our PRINTING United Alliance directories that will allow customers to find you. To be listed correctly, you would need to update the "keywords" that will allow potential customers to locate you in their search. Below are the steps to update and manage your keywords.
- Visit www.sgia.org and click "Sign In" at the top right and log in with your email address and password. If you are unsure of your password or are unable to log in, please contact the membership team at (703) 385-1335
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once logged in, you will be able to see your Personal Snapshot. On the left-hand side, click on "Keyword Management" from the menu options.
- You can select up to 50 keywords that best describe what your company offers. We have new keywords that are focused on COVID-19, so please take a moment to update your profile. An example of the keyword selection is pictured here:
Please note that only the primary contacts for the company can update the keywords.
How to update your company roster.
By going to www.sgia.org, primary contacts have the ability to update their company rosters in their Personal Snapshot.
- Log into www.sgia.org with your credentials to get to your Personal Snapshot.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Company Profile", which brings you to your "Company Snapshot".
- Once in your "Company Snapshot”, you can update any company information (i.e. company name, address, billing information) in the system.
- Select “Manage Roster” to add, remove, or update employee profiles as needed.
For assistance, you can contact the Membership Department at (703) 385-1335 or email email@example.com.
Member benefits and how to take advantage of them.
How to get an assist or referral.
Alliance staff is here to help! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your company information and a note about what you are looking for, or looking to do. We will put you in touch with staff who will answer your questions.
How do I get certified or begin the process.
How to access research reports.
Once you are logged in as a member, you will be able to view and download research, industry reports, and new industry developments.
What is PRINTING United Alliance about.
We connect the leaders of the twenty-first-century printing world. Our printers are bold, driven, and creative and they are riding a wave of technology and innovation. PRINTING United Alliance is a community that strives to be the foremost resource for information and education for the Printing Industry.