Student Membership Benefits
PRINTING United Alliance has long recognized the important role educational institutions play in providing a skilled workforce to the trade and is committed to providing students access to resources necessary to ensure the future success of this industry.
- Access to staff for expert advice, technical support, or research assistance
- Full access to SGIA.org — every article, every posting
- Free admission to the educational seminars at PRINTING United
- PRINTING United Alliance’s list of post-secondary Educational Institution Members to find the right associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- Free Individual Membership 2-years after you graduate
Supported by generous donations from endowment investors and industry leaders, the 2020 PRINTING United Alliance Scholarship Program will award $2,000 to 25 students studying graphic communications, granting a total of $50,000 in educational assistance for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The PRINTING United Alliance Scholarship application is now closed.
ASDPT Tom Frecska Student Printing Competition
In addition to entries being displayed and awarded at PRINTING United - the Best of Show winners will receive $500 and the school also receives $500 to use toward their school’s graphic arts program!
The Tom Frecska Student Printing Competition has been cancelled for 2020.