Student Membership Benefits
SGIA has long recognized the important role educational institutions play in providing a skilled workforce to the trade and is committed to providing students access to resources necessary to ensure the future success of this industry.
- Access to staff for expert advice, technical support, or research assistance
- Full access to SGIA.org — every article, every posting
- Free admission to the educational seminars at PRINTING United
- SGIA’s list of post-secondary Educational Institution Members to find the right associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- Free Individual Membership 2-years after you graduate
Supported by generous donations from endowment investors and industry leaders, the 2020 SGIA Scholarship Program will award $2,000 to 25 students studying graphic communications, granting a total of $50,000 in educational assistance for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The SGIA Scholarship application is now open and the deadline is June 30, 2020.
ASDPT Tom Frecska Student Printing Competition
In addition to entries being displayed and awarded at PRINTING United - the Best of Show winners will receive $500 and the school also receives $500 to use toward their school’s graphic arts program!
The Tom Frecska Student Printing Competition is now open, and the deadline is September 16, 2020.