Save on Shipping Costs
The SGIA program saves you a minimum of 80% off published rates on both inbound and outbound, long or short haul, LTL shipping with YRC Freight.* Most participating members easily save more money than the cost of annual membership.
- A minimum of 80% On-Bill Discount — outbound and inbound, long or short haul
- Reduced COD fee: $30 Charge — $80 minimum savings regardless of item price
- No additional charge for single shipments — $40 savings
- No additional charge for residential delivery — $122 minimum savings
- No additional charge for notification before delivery — $52.50 savings
- Full Discount on interline shipments originating with YRC
- Reduced Cross-Border Management Fee on Canadian Shipments only $1 — up to a $160 savings
* Discount only applies to continental United States & shipments between United States and Canada.
YRC Freight – one of the largest North American freight companies – coordinates the efficient movement of freight to over 40,000 direct points.
For more information on how you can save big with SGIA's discount freight program*, contact email@example.com or call SGIA at 888-385-3588.
Savings with UPS
SGIA and UPS have teamed up to help you save time and money, operate more efficiently, and gain a leg up on the competition.
Here’s a look at what you’ll receive as a member (USA only) when you enroll in the SGIA-UPS Savings Program:
- Big savings. It’s pretty simple – the more you ship, the more you save. Once enrolled, your company will be eligible to receive savings up to 32% on small package shipments, and savings that start at 75% on LTL freight shipments.
- Small package and LTL in one place. No more scrambling to find different carriers to ship your small package and LTL freight shipments – with UPS and UPS Freight, you’ve got access to a wide range of shipping capabilities all under one roof.
- Advanced technology. UPS’s advanced technology makes processing, shipping and billing easier than ever. Process shipments through WorldShip®, track them through Quantum View®, and keep track of your bills and invoices through the Billing Center quickly and easily.
- Dedicated support. UPS’s dedicated customer service team is committed to ensuring a stress-free shipping experience. They’ll be happy to walk you through the entire shipping process and answer any questions you may have.
For more information on how you can save big, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call SGIA at 888-385-3588.