SGIA Member Logo Downloads
Guidelines for Use
The standard logos offered herein, (“Logo” or “Logos”) are the exclusive property of the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA). As such, SGIA owns all right, title and interest in the Logos, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress, moral rights, rights under any statutory protection of fine arts, and otherwise, as applicable.
Among the privileges of SGIA membership is the right to use the SGIA member logo. SGIA grants a license for use of the SGIA member logo to members in good standing, according to the terms listed below:
- SGIA members in good standing, i.e., with current dues paid, may identify themselves as such by using the logo on business premises, trade advertising, websites, and member company materials, subject to the following restrictions:
- The logo may never be used independent of the term “Member” as set forth on the logo graphic;
- The logo must not be used in such a way as to state or imply, directly or indirectly, that SGIA endorses any particular company, product or service, or that SGIA has tested, certified or approved of any product or service in any fashion;
- The logo composition must not be altered or excerpted in any way and may only be used in the form in which it appears in the files provided by SGIA.
- The logo size may be adjusted to suit individual needs. The logo can be used in black and white or in full color. If full color is used, the approved colors are: Spot colors: PMS 301C and Black
- Process colors: 75C 100M 0Y 0K (violet) and 100C 72M 27Y 12K (blue)
- Refrain from asserting any ownership, proprietary or other rights in any Logo or to challenge, contest, or take any other action inconsistent with our exclusive ownership rights in the Logos, irrespective of use.
- Nonmembers are not entitled or permitted to use the logo in any form whatsoever, and the logo may not be conveyed.
- Violation of these guidelines may result in the termination of a member's right to use the member logo, or in discontinuation of membership;
- You acknowledge that the Logos are being provided merely as a convenience and accommodation to you on an “as-is” basis without warranty of any kind.
Any questions concerning use of the logos or the terms and conditions of this license should be directed to the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association, SGIA@SGIA.org.