Expertise brings credibility. When you speak at SGIA events, you establish or maintain your standing as an industry expert - while you and your company gain unique exposure within the diverse specialty imaging industry. Speaking is one of the most effective - and cost-effective - exposure opportunities available.
Speaking opportunities are available for the annual SGIA's Expo, SGIA Printed Electronics Membrane Switch Symposium, Webinars and more.
Call for Presentations
Presenting an educational session is an excellent way to share valuable experience, gain visibility, and raise the knowledge level of the specialty graphic industry in general. Proposals are welcome from SGIA members and exhibitors, including printers, manufacturers, educators, distributors and industry consultants, as well as experts in sales and business management.
Sessions are selected based on factors including relevance/timeliness of the topic, educational value to the industry, and educational balance within the diverse specialty graphic industry. All proposals are considered, but only a limited number are accepted.
Please note that all proposed educational sessions must be non-commercial in nature, and should focus on increasing knowledge on a particular topic or technique, but not on a specific product or proprietary process.
- Graphics & Sign: Topics addressing technologies, techniques or markets
- Garment Decoration: Topics addressing technologies, techniques or markets
- Industrial Printing: Topics addressing technologies, techniques or markets
- Business Management: Topics addressing sales, business techniques, markets and/or market access
- Graphics Installation: Topics addressing technologies, techniques or markets
- Presentation Type
- Seminar: A lecture or panel discussion. 60 minutes in length.
To submit a proposal, please submit the following information:
- Session title and topic
- One-paragraph description of session
- Three key lessons or learning objectives
- Full contact information for proposed presenter(s), including:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Intended educational track
Submit the proposal to Dan Marx or mail to:
SGIA Session Proposals
10015 Main Street
Fairfax, VA 22031
If you have questions, contact Dan Marx at SGIA 703.385.1335 or email@example.com.