SGIA has long recognized the important role educational institutions play in providing a skilled workforce to the trade and is committed to providing students access to resources necessary to ensure the future success of this industry.
- Access to staff for expert advice, technical support, or research assistance
- Full access to SGIA.org — every article, every posting
- Free admission to the SGIA Expo
- SGIA’s list of post-secondary Educational Institution Members to find the right associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree program
- Free Individual Membership 2-years after you graduate
Supported by generous donations from endowment investors and industry leaders, the SGIA Scholarship awards students studying at SGIA Educational Institution Member schools. The application is available on January 1st and closes on April 30th each year.
In addition to entries being displayed and awarded at PRINTING United - the Best of Show winners will receive $500 and the school also receives $500 to use toward their school’s graphic arts program!