Gemini, an industry leader in the wholesale manufacture of dimensional letters, logos and plaques, introduces its newest thermoforming capabilities, offering a durable, earth-friendly, and economical solution to fulfill resellers’ made-to-order letter and logo needs. “We’ve been manufacturing formed plastic letters and logos on behalf of the sign trade for over 50 years,” said Tim Bauer, Product Manager. “But over recent years, through improvements in our production processes, we’ve been able to supplement our product line with many more feature options to push the design possibilities of this deep-dimensioned, economical made-to-order product on behalf of our Authorized Reseller partners.” The wide range of possibilities with Gemini’s formed products include:
- Unlimited style and color. Choose from 47 standard styles and 29 standard pigmented plastic colors.
- Unlimited painted or printed colors. Customization is available to replicate designs or match a custom color.
- Standard sizes ranging from 2”-48” high. Custom letters and logos- single pieces up to 45” x 68”. Larger pieces can be made in sections.
- Tough, durable, UV stable, brushed or polished chrome laminated over vacuum formed plastic.
- LED alternative. GemLite letters and logos can be formed into low-profile, UL certified face, edge, or halo-lit alternatives to traditional aluminum fabricated channel letters.
- Made-to-order in as few as 8 days.
Reviewed: Oct 24, 2017
Oct 24, 2017