- Awards & Competitions
- Safety Recognition
- SGIA Scholarships
Supported by generous donations from endowment investors and industry leaders, the 2019 SGIA Scholarship Program will award $2,000 to 20 students studying graphic communications.
The 2019 SGIA Scholarship is no longer accepting applications. Winners will be announced on May 31st.
SGIA Scholarships are awarded to students who:
- Plan to or currently attend an SGIA Educational Institution Member school
- Are enrolled to attend a college/university for the Fall 2019 semester
- Are full-time (registered for 12 or more credits)
- Are committed to pursuing a career in graphic communications, printing technology or printing management
- Can maintain a cumulative 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4.0 scale
Scholarship applications are judged on a combination of the following: financial need, scholastic achievement, application essay, participation in extracurricular activities, achievements earned and awards received, work experience, and academic and professional recommendations.
Email transcripts and recommendation letters to Erin Nuss, Manager of Workforce Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed them to SGIA offices:
10015 Main Street
Fairfax, VA 22031
Scholarship award recipients will be announced no later than May 31, 2019. All recipients will be notified by email or phone. A complete list of scholarship award recipients will be posted on SGIA.org. The awarded scholarship monies shall be deposited directly to the educational institution indicated on the application form in one payment no later than July 31, 2019, for use during the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 semesters.
If you have any questions about the SGIA Scholarship, contact Erin Nuss at email@example.com