- Awards & Competitions
- Safety Recognition
Supported by generous donations from endowment investors and industry leaders, the 2021 PRINTING United Alliance Scholarship Program will award $2,000 to 25 students studying graphic communications, granting a total of $50,000 in educational assistance for the 2021-2022 academic year.
PRINTING United Alliance Scholarships are awarded to students who:
- Plan to or currently attend a PRINTING United Alliance Educational Institution Member school
- Are enrolled to attend a college/university for the Fall 2021 semester
- Are full-time (registered for 12 or more credits)
- Are committed to pursuing a career in graphic communications, printing technology or printing management
- Can maintain a cumulative 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4.0 scale
Scholarship applications are judged on a combination of the following: scholastic achievement, application essay, participation in extracurricular activities, achievements earned and awards received, work experience, and academic and professional recommendations.
The 2021 Scholarship program will open on January 1. Please visit us then for details on applying.
If you have any questions about the PRINTING United Alliance Scholarship, contact Membership.