SGIA is proud to announce the recipients of the 2015 Sustainability Recognition Program Award. The program was designed to encourage SGIA member companies to create and adopt sustainable business practices and to set an example for other companies to follow.
Congratulations to the 2015 Sustainability Recognition Program Award Honorees:
- BIG INK Display Graphics (St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Empire Screen Printing (Onalaska, Wisconsin)
- GFX International (Grayslake, Illinois)
- Global Products Inc. (Saint Peters, Missouri)
- Image Options (Foothill Ranch, California)
- Laird Plastics (Boca Raton, Florida)
- Light-Works Inc (Winooski, Vermont)
- Marabu North America LP (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Modernistic (Stillwater, Minnesota)
- Nazdar (Shawnee Mission, Kansas)
- PRS Permacel Private Limited (Thane, Maharashtra, India)
- Stella Color (Seattle)
- Visual Impressions Inc. (Milwaukee)
Applications are now being accepted for the 2016 Sustainabilty Recognition Program. Submit your application by February 28, 2016 for a chance to be recognized as a sustainability leader in the specialty imaging industry.