SUBMISSION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED.
Presentation topics are now being accepted for the 2018 SGIA Expo, October 18–20 in Las Vegas. Speakers at the Expo gain unique exposure within the diverse specialty imaging industry and strengthen their standing as industry experts!
Session proposal topics should fall within one or more of the following segments and interest areas:
- Graphics & Sign
- Garment Decoration
- Industrial Printing
- Printed Packaging
- Commercial Printing
- Graphics Installation
- Printed Electronics
- Business Management
- Color Management & Workflow
- Print Technologies & Techniques
- Print Finishing
- Market Opportunities
- Industry Analysis/Forecasting/Trends
- Quality/Process Improvement/Sustainability
Presentations should be seminar style, 60 minutes long, and can take the form of a single- or multi-presenter lecture or panel discussion. Please submit your proposal. Contact Dan Marx, SGIA’s Director of Content Development, for any questions.
Your proposal must include
- Session title and topic
- One-paragraph description of session
- Intended educational track (see above)
- Full contact information for proposed presenter(s), including:
- Name, company, phone number, email address
Submission period has ended. Deadline for submissions was Friday, February 9, 2018.
If you wisn to submit a proposal to be considered for a future SGIA event, please submit it to Dan Marx at SGIA.