“SGIA is thrilled to be able to support these students,” said Erin Nuss, SGIA’s Associate Manager of Education. “They worked hard for it, and we know that they will bring that work ethic not only to their education, but to the industry.”
Each student winner was carefully selected by the SGIA Education Committee based on academic achievement, work experience, extracurriculars, financial need and a one-page essay, as well as academic and professional recommendations — and each was awarded $2,000.
Congratulations to the following students:
- Daniel Langsford — Graphic Communications Management, Ryerson University
- Jessica Rocha-Da Silva — Graphic Communications Management, Ryerson University
- Mitchell Morgan — Media Arts and Technology, The Rochester Institute of Technology
- Pawan Khake — Printing Engineering and Graphics Communications, The Rochester Institute of Technology (currently attending Pune Vidyarthi Griha’s College of Engineering & Technology)
- Tesa Pearman — Graphic Technology, University of Central Missouri
SGIA — Supporting the Leaders of the Digital & Screen Printing Community
“Specialty imaging” comprises digital imaging, screen printing and the many other imaging technologies SGIA members use, including those they’ll tap in the future. These are the imaging processes and technologies employed to create new products and to enhance existing products including point-of-purchase displays, printed electronics, membrane switches, signs, advertisements, garments, containers and vehicles. Make the most of your specialty imaging business.
- 30 -