For Immediate Release
April 26, 2015
Contact: Renee Simpson, SGIA
Fairfax, Virginia — SGIA is proud to announce the recipients of the 2016 Sustainability Recognition Program Award. The program was designed to encourage SGIA member companies to create and adopt sustainable business practices and to set an example for other companies to follow.
“SGIA supports the implementation of sustainable practices throughout the industry, and companies that do so deserve to be rewarded for their efforts,” said Brittany Sutphin, SGIA’s Program Manager, Government and Business Information.
In accordance with a uniformly applied standard, the Association presented Awards to all facilities that qualified. Determination of Award Recipients was based on the submission of required program information and the facility’s sustainability policy.
Congratulations to the 2016 Sustainability Recognition Program Award Honorees:
- 3M Commercial Graphics (St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Ampco Manufacturers Inc (Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada)
- Digital Color Concepts (Mountainside, New Jersey)
- Dreamscape (Rockaway, New Jersey)
- Empire Screen Printing (Onalaska, Wisconsin)
- GFX International (Grayslake, Illinois)
- Global Products Inc. (Saint Peters, Missouri)
- Holland & Crosby Limited (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Image Options (Foothill Ranch, California)
- JN White Designs (Perry, New York)
- Laird Plastics (Boca Raton, Florida)
- Lind SignSpring Group (Mansfield, Ohio)
- Meisel, Division of R.R. Donnelley (Carrollton, Texas)
- Modernistic (Stillwater, Minnesota)
- NGS Printing Inc (Elgin, Illinois)
- Piedmont Plastics Inc (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- Stella Color (Seattle)
- TASUS (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Tradeshows And Displays, A Plum Grove Company (Schaumburg, Illinois)
- Visual Impressions Inc. (Milwaukee)
All companies can further their sustainability journey with the newly launched Sustainability Resource Center. This one-stop shop offers tools, information and updates to fit all of your sustainability needs.
SGIA — Supporting the Leaders of the Digital & Screen Printing Community
“Specialty imaging” comprises digital imaging, screen printing and the many other imaging technologies SGIA members use, including those they’ll tap in the future. These are the imaging processes and technologies employed to create new products and to enhance existing products including point-of-purchase displays, printed electronics, membrane switches, signs, advertisements, garments, containers and vehicles. Make the most of your specialty imaging business.
- 30 -