All employers should now be in full compliance with OSHA’s revised 2012 Hazard Communication Standard– are you?
To assist you with meeting compliance and avoiding costly fines, SGIA updated its Right to Know & Personal Protective Equipment training program to incorporate all required HCS training elements.
The Right to Know & Personal Protective Equipment training program includes:
- A 30-minute instructional DVD incorporating information on new hazard warning labels, safety data sheets and personal protective equipment in the workplace
- New train-the-trainer resources to help personalize the training to your location
- Safety posters detailing all of the new hazard warning elements and pictograms for use as a training aid
- Complete templates for your written program and for listing all hazardous chemicals
- Employee guides
- A copy of the revised 2012 Hazard Communication Standard
Note: The RTK DVD program and materials are designed to assist with OSHA compliance. Additional training must be given by the employer to achieve full compliance with federal or state regulations.