Safe and Sound
This program was inspired by OSHA’s annual Safe and Sound Week in which they focus on safety and provide general resources for safety improvement in the workplace. SGIA’s Government Affairs department worked with OSHA representatives to build a program of our own that is completely customized to the printing industry to help comply with regulations, avoid OSHA violations, and improve or enhance safety!
The resources below are downloadable for your use. We have also pulled together some training materials and other resources for those who are interested in going the extra mile. These are available to all members by contacting SGIA's Government & Business Information Department at email@example.com.
- Fire Extinguishers Inspection Checklist
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Policy Template
- Emergency Exits Checklist
- Lock Out Tag Out Written Program Template
- Personal Protective Equipment Hazard Assessment Template
- Dust Mask Appendix D Acknowledgment Form of the Respiratory Standard
- Hazard Communication /Chemical Inventory Template